Yiest infection and skin itching

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Yiest infection and skin itching

I have been dealing with Candida overgrowth for several months. I have tried a 7 days Monistat treatment two times and it does not work for me. I have also taken the Fluconazole pill two times but nothing. When I am close to the menstrual period, it gets worse,  the itching in the vaginal area wakes me up every night. At the same time, I am getting small dots all around my body which are very itching too. I realized that they come out while I am having the worse yiest infection and then disappear. That is why I think there is a relation between both symptoms. Please, I need an advice to cure the yiest infection and skin issue too. Thanks in advance for your attention.