Ziana--Rash & itching, wedding in one week!
I've been using Ziana for approx. 3 weeks to combat moderate acne on my back and shoulders.  A couple days ago I noticed an increase in itching in the area, then yesterday I noticed a rash had developed (it was worse where I wore my sports bra), and now the whole area is super itchy and sensitive.  I stopped using Ziana, but I've seem almost no improvement--and I'm getting married in a week!
It looks like contact dermatitis or allergic reaction to the topical Clindamycin( Ziana cream). The treatments of this condition are application of topical corticosteroids (betamethasone, clobatesol, flucinolone) which will reduce the inflammatory process. Topical immunomodulators like pimecrolimus and tacrolimus can be used in severe conditions under a dermatologist’s guidance. Wash it with mild soap and coconut oil, aloe-vera or perfume free moisturizer can be applied to prevent dryness of skin and give a soothing effect.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.