Zyrtec and cream ingredients
I have been diagnosed with eczema.  I cm chemically sensitive and find many creams irritating.  I searched on-line to find out the ingredients in pramasone and eletone and could find nothing.  I received samples of these from a dermatologist and without the ingredients.  I am unable to find them on the web.  Is there a site open to the public that lists ingredients?

I was also advised to take Zyrtec and wondered if Zyrtec had any more benefit for skin reactions thank Claritin.  Claritin didn't help at all.   Two dermatologists suggested Zyrtec over Claritin .  I hesitate to try the Zyrtec as I took it once a few years ago and promptly feel into a deep sleep.  If it is better for the skin than Claritin can it be taken at night and do any good?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

This discussion is related to The Skin Rash that keeps coming back.....

You could consult a skin specialist and try some local application steroid creams and moisturizers if anti-histamine medications cause side effects in your case.

For mild-moderate eczema a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone or desonide), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).

Eczema can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Moisturizing is one of the most important self-care treatments for sufferers of eczema. Keeping the affected area moistened can promote skin healing and relief of symptoms.

http://www.medhelp.org/medical-information/show/2098/Eczema

Let us know if you need any further information.

It would be advisable to consult a skin specialist for your symptoms and a proper clinical examination.

Let us know if you need any other information and post us on how you are doing.

Regards.
I use Zyrtec for my eczema. It helps a lots.  I mean a lots.
It's also last longer. It last for two days.
Howver, it does make you feel sleepy little bit.
Go for Zyrtec. It better than Allergra or Claritin