a minor cut turn into blister and popped on testi

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

i need help on this. few days ago as usual i shave clean my testi. it was an unfortunate day for me where i accidentally cut it a bit. i thought it would be ok. but blisters then appeared with clear water retention. worst of all, when i start to sweat and it popped and left an open wound. i have been trying to get info of what the cause of those blisters. none of the info is useful. and i am getting worried sick. i was told to use an antifungal cream and it has been 3 days but nothing has improved. i dont sleep around and that what really worried me. please help...
It can be that the blisters that have appeared have come after infection. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can wear cotton undergarments. Application of topical antibiotic creams like Neosporin and Bactroban and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist and get oral antibiotics prescribed.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.