a red mark that wont go away
my daughter who is 9 years okd had a whitehead deep in the surface and was clogging the pore. The Dermatologist removed it because it got infected. Its been 4 months and she still has a mark which is red now. The doctor said 2 months ago to bring her back in July its probably a pigment or still irritated.  I am worried that it may not go away now.
The mark seems to be due to post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.You can use calamine lotion on the rash and get it evaluated from a dermatologist. The treatment consists of various skin creams like like hydroquinone, azelaic acid, corticosteroids and tretinoin cream but their use in children should be judicious.

If it still persists then you can go in for laser treatment, Chemical peeling or microdermabrasion. Avoid picking, harsh scrubbing, and abrasive treatments unless prescribed by a dermatologist during this period.

I hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.