abcess on my penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

abcess on my penis

i have a boil looking thing on my **** im pretty sure its  a abcess (abscess) and iv been having sex and it only hurts if i squeze  it
Tags: My penis
It can be a boil or furuncle. Boils are caused by infection of the hair follicle by staph aureus. Apply warm compresses on the boil and keep the area clean.Drainage of the boil is done only when it becomes soft and forms a head.Take some over the counter pain reliever and consult a doctor for examination and antibiotics prescription.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.