abrasion on penis won't heal
About 2 months ago, my girlfriend and I were very sexually active to the point that the tip of my penis got chapped. We both agreed that we should go a while without sex, or at least be more gentle. The chapped area got what seemed to be a small scab, and despite my best efforts, I couldn't leave it alone. The flexibility of the skin around it is so soft and flexible that it felt very uncomfortable, and also makes the scabs that try to form on it fall off very easily. Each time the scab falls off it brings a little more of the unaffected area around it with it, so what was initially a small chapped mark is now an abrasion larger than a pea. Over the past 2-3 weeks, I've been especially careful with it and applying neosporin and a band-aid, but the scab keeps on falling off. Even just taking the band-aid off has allowed the scab to fall off on its own a couple of times now - and no, the adhesive is not being stuck to the scab itself - and it has even come off in the shower. How am I supposed to let it heal up if a scab can't even form on it? To make matters worse, I'm 22 years old and abstaining has been rather rough on me. It's gotten to the point where if my girlfriend just LOOKS at me the wrong way - or perhaps the right way - I get excited to the point of erection, which stretches the skin around it and causes further damage to the skin. I can't even spend time away from her, since we both work behind the counter at a coffee shop. I could definitely use some advice on what I can do to let my penis heal. It's really becoming a nuisance, and I definitely don't want a big round scar on top of the tip of my penis.
What you seem to be having is called chaffing. Chafing is a continuous rubbing of the skin that causes redness or soreness.

Chafing occurs when the skin becomes irritated by the friction caused by rubbing – either against other skin or against a foreign material. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products  and bandaid at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin.Also wear cotton undergarments.Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful.If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.
I hope that helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Kind regards.
I'm in the exact same predicament you were in right now. I'm 22 and have had a chafe mark for 8 months on the edge of my head where it connects to the shaft of my penis. It heals and then flakes of every week to 2 weeks, leaving a raw red area. Did yours heal? If so, what did you do?
hi i have the same problem and since your post is like 3 years old i wanted to see if u got a solution to it