Dermatology Expert Forum
aching penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

aching penis

I masturbated one day (6 months gone by with no sex) and that night I received oral from a different female. Later that night or the next morning I noticed some swelling up collar of the head. I did have protected intercourse that night. It didn't hurt at all. The swelling went down after 2 days. It still kind of has an ache to it. I went to the doctor he said it looks normal and has no sign of STD. He told me to take Advil or something like that. A week went by it stopped hurting for about a week then came back. What could this be why does it still ache?
Probably because you're worrying about it.  It sounds as though you had some irritation at first, followed by worry.  Since you've already had it checked, you ought to forget about it, I think.  This is not the sign of an STD, as far as I can tell.

Best.

Dr. Rockoff
Thank you.
I've been not thinking about it and it has stopped aching but there is still some feeling there. I'm still going to go get tested for everything.
Thanks a lot.
i want to start off by telling your guys this is a great way to get over any fears us people may have and a good way to get some accurate info and great advice. my problem seems so weird to me its embarassing to state. after masturbation i develop these veeeeery small red pimple like dots on the head of my penis, im uncircumsized also. but they're not irritable they dont hurt or anything, they're just visually painful. i hate to see them there because they worry me. they dissapear quickly maybe about 2 days or 3 tops but whenever i masturbate they always appear the next morning. i also have had an outbreak in the past where the entire head of my penis had small red pimples but again neither did they hurt of itch. they appeared weeks later after oral sex was performed. i was loosing it i went to the hospital and got tested for everything even herpes and syphillis (syphilis) and all came back to be negative, thank the lord. the semi pimples took about a couple of weeks to clear up but they left a scar they were located mostly on the the left and right corners right by the opening of the penis and now those two areas are darker than the rest of my pink flesh. another worry i have is (bear with me)my penis is inflamed around the opening and it continues to stay red for a couple of days before it kinda looks normal again. my penis also sometimes feels like someone is poking me with a small threading needle or something similar this feeling happens everyday. i write because i dont have any medicaid coverage and i jus want to take a couple of worries off of my mind. what do u think of the veeeery small pimples after masturbating? what do u think of the outbreak that took a couple of weeks to clear up? do u think im masturbating too much? may i have an std that may have not been diagnosed correctly? or am i just worrying excessively and my nerves are messing with me? the only std i havent been tested for is hpv and im not too sharp on my hpv knowledge. i hope you understand my problems. thanks doctors sorry for writing too much.
Hello, I have a similar problem but not ring shaped. On the right side of my penis at the part of the head before the foreskin is pulled back I have two little red slash like marks. I feel discomfort only on the right side of my head. Also, in the last week there have been two occasions where I've feel a discomfort like a tightening in my right testicle. I felt around and it there's a little bump near where the testicle contects to a larger bump I'm assuming connects to the tubes or whatever they are. There's the same larger bump on the left one which leads me to believe this is normal but the smaller one is troubling me. I went to the doctor at the school I'm attending prior to feeling the bump and she told me it looked like irritation from the soap I was using. I discontinued using the soap about two weeks ago so I can't understand why the irritation is still there. I should add it's not painful really just really irritating. Also, just moved into a dorm and have to use the same shower as four other guys so I'm wondering could it be bacteria or fungus etc. Is it possible to catch an std from using someone else's soap? I'm probably worrying a little too much about this but your responsed should help.
Mainly now just the tip aches. I do have a zit like lump up in the pubic area. I had one before this incident. That doctor told me probably an ingrown here now the other lump is just like it right below it. What could this be???
im having a problem with my penis, all of a sudden after no sexual intercourse or nothing, ive started to get a numbness at the underside of my penis shaft shall we say. it sort of feels lyk thers urine or liquid in it all the time. It makes my stomach feel sick also, and i dont have problems getting erections or nothing, and i dont feel that numbness wen the penis is erect jus when it is at a normal position. and im worried, because i had a similar problem before, but that was off bike riding when i hurt the tissue in my penis and that faded. But this just turned up
please help me, ive had this for just over a week. The sensation sort of wears off, but then i go to the toilet and urinate , it returns again, thers no swelling on my penis or nothing or no redness and the bell end does not hurt when i urinate, it sort of feels lyk the tissue of the underside of the shaft, towards the scrotum end
please help, thanks darian