acne all over my body need help!

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

acne all over my body need help!

Hey guys.

i am 31 years old 175cm and 102Kg weight  i have ance all over my body . i have also acne around my penis and down to knee as well and my back and face is also full of acne.  acne seems to be like cancer without any medicine.

i have another problem also which is jerking off.. i almost jerk off everyday and if i dont do that then i wanna fight with someone and when i do then i m relax what is the solution to stop jerking off as well

i would be very happy if you guys help me

thanks
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hi.

Firstly, we need to establish that this is indeed acne. A generalized acne may need further evaluation. Differentials for this will be a viral rash or a folliculitis. However, if it involves most parts of your body then you may need further evaluation on this.
Do you have any underlying disease condition like diabetes?

Have you been taking any immunosuppressants such as corticosteroids?

As for the compulsive masturbation, this is something which may require a referral to a therapist. A psychiatrist may be able to help you with this .This condition has a psychological basis and deeper issues need to be tackled here. Professional help may be needed to help you through this as compulsive behaviors may underlie underlying psychogenic factors.

Are you under a lot of stress lately?

Any problems at work or at home?
Hi thanks for your reply

to answer your questions i didnt take this corticosteroid s.  but i took continueslly tetralysal 300mg for six month and each day  2 capsols one at night one at morning, but it didnt help. i had basiron cream it also didnt help.  it has been like 14 years i have this acne.

to answer your another questions.  i have alsostress coz i recently came to sweden as refugee and got negative answer by immigration. i dont have job i had in my country but had so much problem had to leave there. day by day i am getting fat i feel so tired.

and beside that i need to support my family help them to send them money i cant do that with this little money i get beside that it is hard to learn swedish

maybe about masterbuting i should talk in another f rums is this for acne i dont have sometimes patience to read.  dont you think i seriously need help :)?