Dermatology Expert Forum
actinic purpura
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

actinic purpura

I have this problem with my skin since teenage, call actinic purpura I am 25 now and it is growing more day by day all over my body,I want to know how I can prevented and how to take out the ones the ahead exist. They grow especially in my chest and shoulders.I heard about a cream call k-derm,that works or not?
                         Sincerilly,Heather Cavadas
Related Discussions
242489_tn?1210500813
Heather:

I'm afraid I'm unfamiliar with the term.  "Actinic purpura" means "bruising from the sun."  I assume you have red marks of some sort, appearing in sun-exposed areas.  Creams (including Vitamin K) don't help that much.  Laser treatments can sometimes be of benefit.  Perhaps asking the doctor who gave you the diagnosis may be a good idea.

Best.

Dr. Rockoff
2 Comments
Blank
K-Derm Cream has been on the market for over three years and has proven very effective for senile and actinic purpura.  The cream helps fade existing bruises/red marks much faster than normal and can also help prevent further bruises.

For more information, call The S.F. Group at 1-800-324-7455.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank