after opening stitches of scar revision my scar open wide again
What happened last time was a kind of severe itching/irritation two days after the surgery and a small kind of acne on the wall of the excision which i pressed to releive the irritation. Last time after opening my stitches (seven days after surgery) from that scar  it open wide and a bit deep with black in color.  Now I have a big scar revision and I am afraid if that would happen again. Please advise me as I am a lot confused about it. I don't have any bleeding from the stitches this time as it was last time.

Unfortunately you have to get your wound restitched. But if you take adequate precaution then there will be no further infection.

First of all regular change of the dressings preferably from a healthcare provider is necessary. The aim is to keep the dressing dry and clean. Doctor may prescribe topical antibiotics for the wound after culture sensitivity of the wound discharge or wound swabs. You will also need to take an oral course of antibiotics to combat the infection and prevent it from reoccurring.

Please take a nutritious diet and avoid any physical activity that causes an exertion on your stitch line. However, you need to take regular walks to prevent DVT. Also maintain a good level of personal and environmental hygiene.

In case you feel that a discharge is coming from the stitch line or your dressing is getting soiled, then pls contact the operating surgeon as fast as possible. I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.

Thanks for your advise. I have been cleaning the stitches with cotton and changing the dressing two to three times a day.
I have seen a lot of people on the internet giving good comments about Manuka honey, that it heals wounds very quickly without leaving any scars. If I would use it on my scar revision, then what you would say about it.
I had my surgery on Monday and so far it is not oozing/discharging anything out of it.

One thing I forget to tell you is that last time it was a small punch excision on which i got irritation and afterwards inner collapse of the revision unfortunately , but this time it is an excision covering five to six big scars and the stitches were done in two layers with a bit eversion on top layer stitches by my dermatologist. Also the dermatologist said that it is very unlikely to have infection in such a surgery.