allergic reactions to sunblocks
I have had allergic reactions to various sunblocks. I have tried neutrogena (with helioplex), banana boat, clinique etc and they all ended up giving me hives or rashes when I went out in the sun. One time I got a red patch on the tip of my nose and tiny red dots above the lips. I saw an allergy specialist and he told me that I might be allergic to benzo* ingredient in the sunblocks. So, now I avoid any product with any combination of benzo in it (sodiumbenzoate, benzophenone etc.). I have been using badger sunblock. It's a bit greasy but I don't get rashes or hives when I go out in the sun. I was also prescribes desonide for rashes/hives, which worked pretty good.
Recently, I have been getting zits on my forehead. I never had breakouts when I was a teenager. I am 26 now. It looks like little bumps on my forehead. What could this be?

This discussion is related to 1 year old reaction to Sunblock.