allergic to everything skin
I am a 48 year old woman.  4 years ago i started developing skin allergies to everything.
I have been tested and still have allergic reactions on my skin when i use anything like shampoos, conditioners, moisturizers, etc.  Is there something going on that is doing this to me?  The doctors gave up.  I have been to all of them in my state.  Please help getting very depressed from this.
First of all you should try o find out the allergens to which you are allergic. Diagnosis of allergy can be done by skin prick tests and patch tests. In this a little amount of allergen is injected into the skin of the forearm by a doctor. The skin is closely watched for signs of a reaction, which include swelling and redness. Confirmatory diagnosis is by blood tests (RAST).

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for your response.  I have had patch testing but they don't have all the ingredients available to test me with.  I am allergic to balsam of peru, fragrance mix, nickel, cobalt, dispurse blue, ethylenenurea/melamine formaldehyde resin, hydroquinone monobenzylether.  But i know theres a lot more.  I have tried everything fragrance free,  I think it's also cetyl alcohol, coconut oil, olive oil, avacado oil, cocobetaine, sodium laurel sulfate.  What is wrong with my immune system?  please help.