allergic vasculitis
how do you treat allergic vasculitis?

i started having lesions on my legs on March 2008 and i still have them. i cannot really remember what drug i took, but i am certain that i had fever at that time and probably took meds to relieve my fever.

a dermatologist prescribed steroids/30mg starting end of March 2008 and now i'm still taking it in 15mg. They disappeared for a time but would show up once in a while (even when i was on med),especially when do alots of walking or driving. My muscle become stiffness once a while.  is there any other treatment that is available for me?
Allergic vasculitis is caused by an allergic reaction to a drug or other foreign substance.
The goal of treatment is to reduce inflammation.
Aspirin or corticosteroids may be prescribed to reduce inflammation of the blood vessels.
Allergic vasculitis usually goes away over time.
A possible complication would be inflammation of the blood vessels affects the internal organs, in your case the muscles of your leg.
Apart from discontinuing the drug and taking corticosteroids, there is no other treatment available.
If muscle stiffness continues to bother you, you need to get it further evaluated by a surgeon.
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/MEDLINEPLUS/ency/article/000874.htm