Dermatology Community
allergy on the testis and penis
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
Blank Blank

allergy on the testis and penis

from the past 2 weeks im having severe allergy on the testis and penis and there is a lot of itching
Related Discussions
  • rash (1 replies):
    i have an rash on my penis an testicle. if you please lo...[more]
  • rash on face (1 replies):
    i have a rash on my face small bumps and they itch alot ...[more]
  • rash on penis (1 replies):
    I have a skin condition on the head of my penis and the ...[more]
  • Itching (1 replies):
    For about 2 months or so, I starting getting itching sen...[more]
  • nif (1 replies):
    small blisters on head of penis, burning This discuss...[more]
Avatar f tn

This could be due to acne/pimples/ or infection of the hair follicles called folliculitis or some bacterial infection/ fungal infection or some skin nodules etc.

Nothing can be said with surety without having a look at the lesions.

It would be best to consult a doctor about the symptoms if they do not resolve and get a proper clinical examination.

You need to wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites.

Apply calamine lotion at the site of the lesions and see if it helps. You could take some oral antihistamine medications like cetrizine or loratadine. You need to maintain a good personal hygiene .

Anti-itch drugs, often antihistamine, may reduce the itch during a flare up of eczema, and the reduced scratching in turn reduces damage and irritation to the skin.

Keep the area clean and wear clothes washed in a few drops of chlorhexidine preferably and dried in the sun.

Consult a doctor urgently for a confirmed diagnosis.

Let us know about what your doctor advises.

Post a Comment
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources