anal itching,burning,pain
I,ve been dealing with  anal itching and horrible pain everytime i move my bowels for over 5 years. The itching and burning go from my butt crack all the way to my scrotum. The skin in this area is beyond red! I was told i have an anal fissure and that is what causes the painfull bowel movements, but no one can help me about the rash. I feel liking im passing glass when i go the bathroom. I dont know if the iching and rash is related but this is really getting my down. I've been to the doctors many times and tried every cream, powder., changed soap,tried to change my diet, even used femal products....NOTHING IS HELPING. I can't go on like this and its all just getting worse. The skin is spliting and bleeding and my bowel movement are getting more painfull..
i really need some help here....

thanx
try using polysporin antibiotic gel .It is a gel so it will keep the area lubricated ,plus eliminate contamination from from your clothing and the anal area. Plus your problem may even be Bacteria related due to fecal contamination or drip and sensitive skin.
Hi, I think that the chronic fissure has caused secondary infection at the site which has now infiltrated the subcutaneous tissue and the skin leading to the skin peeling and pain that you described. It may also be due to presence of intestinal worms which may be causing the intense itching. I would also like to keep anal fistula as a possible cause of this. A fistula is caused when the anal fissure extends inwards and get connected to the bowel directly and this leads to accumulation and discharge of waste matter through that channel and then subsequent infection and pain.

I think it would be best that you consult your doctor as soon as possible. Further, some kind of procedure may need to be performed in this case to ascertain that the tracts are all closed and the waste material is not getting discharged without any sphincter control.