another rash on penis question

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

another rash on penis question

Around a little more than a month ago i had unprotected sex with someone for about 2 mins. I actually had a condom on in the begining then it broke so i took it off. The girl claimed she had no std's! s  (the condom was a Nonoxynol-9 kind)  Anyway almost right after i went and washed my penis.  About 1-2 days later i started to notice a reddish blotchy rash on the head.  I have had an instance with fungus in the past and this is very similar to before.  I went to the store to buy Lotrimin ultra and it feelt better when i used it twice a day and it did get better.  It actually made the head look dry and kinda scally.  I stoped using it and changed to lotrimin AF.  this i have been using for about 1 week twice a day and its same.  

The other day it got worse again and the redness came back.  Currently i have a Blotchy (pinkish/red swolen and looks slightly raised) patch.  Its somewhat itchy but also kinda burns in that central location.  my foreskin is also slightly pinkish red and feels sorta tingly.. I have no pus, no blisters or soars or discharge..  

does this sound like a fungal infection/ balantis/ yeast/ or something worse.  

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.