bad scalp odor cure !!

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

bad scalp odor cure !!

I have been suffering bad odor from scalp for so long that I gave up and thought it was just because I had thick kinky hair and I mean years like 20. So anyways  I gave up on trying to fix that . So about a year ago I started to get  whiff of what I thought was bad breath so long story short  it turned  out to be a sinus infection  and thanks to someone on this site it was cured just this week but the funny thing about it is that the bad scalp odor is also gone and I just realized it yesterday . I am very happy now killed 2 birds with one stone and those little stones just happened to be something called  is erythromycin. I went to the doctor told her I had a sinus infection , and requested  her to prescribe  some erythromycin .2 days later bad odor from nose (sinuses) was gone  and also gone was bad scalp odor . So I would  like to thank this site.
Tags: nose odor scalp odor, scalp, scalp odor, Cure, bad, infections, sinus