bags under eyes
I am a 36 year old woman who has always had a tendency to suffer eye bags when tired or just generally under the weather. However, for the last month, I have them constantly, despite sleeping well. My sapect can change from one hour to the other, and I can feel a constant twitching under my left eye. They are affecting me a lot and i feel quite obsessed by them. I am even considering having surgery, as i have a constantly tired look to me. Any advice out there? I would be grateful. thank you. By the way, I use eye creams...cucumber, tea bags!!!
These eye bags can be due to insomnia, smoking, a family history of dark circles, deficiency of vit K in diet, allergies like sinusitis and eczema, and adrenal gland disorders. Take rest adequately and eat healthy nutritious food containing lots of green vegetables. Try to avoid caffeine, because it promotes water retention and leads to the dryness of the eye. You should also apply almond oil or skin creams containing vit C or K, alpha hydroxyl acids and kinetin. Also apply cool tea bags, an ice cube wrapped in soft cloth, or cucumber slices to your eyes daily as you are doing.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.