bed bug

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

bed bug

I just realized that the apartment i moved into has bed bugs im wondering if they can go into my vagina??? Im so disgusted:(
Bed bugs cannot tolerate the acidic ph of the vaginal secretions and hence cannot travel up into the vagina, but you should try to get a new mattress and wear cotton clothes while sleeping. Also call a professional for the treatment of the bedbugs in the bed.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.