belly button problem
I noticed a bright red ring inside of my belly button this morning. There is no pain, itching, or discharge, just a red ring.  I looked up ring worm and the pictures look similar but I have none of the symptoms that come along with ring worm except the actual ring, I also did not find any information about ring worm located inside the navel, maybe it is not very common? Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated!
From the symptoms it can be contact dermatitis or dermatitis skin. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Also wear cotton clothes. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

I have a very deep bellybutton and a few months ago i noticed a cluster of bumps in the very bottom of my bellybutton i thought it was dirt but it would not wash out. I would keep picking at it to see what it was.Ive come to the conclusion that it is a cluster of warts living in my bellybutton they don,t hurt or bother me so they can stay.I don,t clean out my bellybutton at all so if it goes in it stays. My bellybutton is full so there is no vacancy.