belly button rash
I get the same rash inside and around the belly button area. It is very itchy and tends to weep up. This has occurred several times and I believe it is related to the sun. It happens when I have been out in the sun too long.

This discussion is related to Rash in belly button area?.
Rash in the belly button area is usually due to infections chied ones being fungal infection. Most cases of fungal infections respond to over-the-counter products, which contain any of several basic ingredients: miconazole, tolnaftate, terbinafine,ketaconazole and clotrimazole.You can consult a pharmacist and get any cream or lotion containing these ingredients. Some of them are Lamisil, Monistat derm, Mycelex, and NizoralYou can also use selsun shampoo on these white patches.

If the symptoms persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist. Other possibilities have to be ruled out then. I suggest you a dermatologist’s examination to confirm the diagnosis.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Thank you Dr.BhupinderKaur for your great advice. I have had a similar problem like this one for 2 months. Also, a rash under my chin. I believe that I got it shortly after I brushed my horse, I then removed my helmet by unbuckling my chin strap. It was a hot day and I was sweaty. Ever since, Ive been having an itchy rash under my chin. I will take your advice and try these products for fungal infections. Maria