Dermatology Expert Forum
belly rash w/ no itching
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

belly rash w/ no itching

For the past 2-3 month, I've noticed a slight red rash area on the bottom part of my belly, about 3 inches wide and 2 inches high.  At first it appeared to be in a oval shape and I wondered if it was ringworm but because of the "patches" look, I thought may it is just a rash from my pants.  For a while it would almost disappear and there is never any itching or pain.  It just looks like a rash.

Over the months, the rash would keep coming back and move position.  Aloe Vera seems to help a lot but it never goes away completely.

Now the rash has widened and moved upwards.  There is even a patch on my right side too now.  Since the patches move, I wonder if I have some skin fungus or something.  What do I do? How can I treat this naturally or with my own immune system?  I never take medications and I really prefer to boost up my own immune system to fight this.  I am otherwise a very healthy 40 year old woman.  As I mentioned, the rash is only a cosmetic nuance and I don't feel any itching or burning pain because of it.

Can you give me some ideas on what it could be and how I can self-diagnose?