big wart

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

big wart

i have a big wart on my finger iv tried everything to get rid of it but just keeps coming back and sugestions
Tags: wart, Finger
The various methods of treatment of wart are several medications(like podophyllum resin, Podofilox (Condylox), Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons) are available, which can be applied directly to the surface of the warts.Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation.

In my opinion you should talk to a cosmetologist/dermatologist about this and get these warts evaluated..

I hope that helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.