bigger bump than the rest

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

bigger bump than the rest

I have had some small white bumps under the skin of my penis for the last 10 years. They aren't irritated folicles from rough sex. Most of them are almost impossible to see. Most One in particular is hard, white and larger than the rest, and stayed the same size until today. I adjusted myself and my finger nail kind of rolled it? It was a sharp painful feeling and immediately became swollen to about 5 or more times it's normal size and now looks like a skin colored blister, but is still under the skin.
What is this?
Is it the same as the rest of the very small ones?
What can I do to make it go away?
Thanks for your help.
From your symptoms the small bumps look like sebaceous hyperplasia or Fordyce spots. They are small, painless, raised, pale or white spots or bumps 1 to 3 mm in diameter that may appear on the shaft of the penis. The spots are a form of ectopic sebaceous gland, and are not known to be associated with any disease or illness and are of cosmetic concern only.
The bigger bump that you are talking about is a sebaceous cyst which has swelled up because of manual manipulation and infection. Apply warm compresses on it and some topical antibiotic cream. Then consult a dermatologist as surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.
I hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing. Warm regards.