bigger pores

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

bigger pores

actually, i have open pore in my cheeks which make me look so bad. the pores large enough to be seen by others n i really hate it.is there any way to get rid of these pores or to close it permanently?i really look very bad because of this pores. though they r few in shows my face very badly.any remedy?
Tags: pores
The problem of enlarged pores on face or facial pores is commonly associated with excessive oiliness and acne. The excessive oiliness of the skin is in turn triggered by the hormonal changes in the body.

Large pores can be easily dealt with proper cleansing and frequent toning and moisturizing of the skin. Other treatments to consider include microdermabrasion, skin resurfacing lasers and chemical skin peels.

In my opinion you should discuss these treatment options with a cosmetologist/dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.