biopsy mole infection or not?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

biopsy mole infection or not?

Hello please look and help Im in panic, Monday I been dermatology and she think let check on melonoma and took biopsy my mole on my leg, then he told me used  "vaseline" or "aquaphor healing ointment  advanced thearapy for dry, cracked or irritated skin" so I used after 2 days she call me it was  start heald up and then she say you can take it off your bandages, so i did and then I say some big redness around and big and HURTS then I go to CVS and by  cream Neosporin  and  Hydrogen peroxide used 2 days, i start think i have infection, been her office today and she told me STOP take neosporin it not help you and I don't see any infection and  it readness from reaction on bandage, please look this photo,  what you think, and what you think about her  cream and Neosporin, why she think it will not help...? thank you
here my photo link:

what what is white stuff inside..? infection?
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?9d27e47f47.jpg

From the symptoms this looks like healing wound after mole removal and the white stuff looks like granulation tissue. Do not use any hydrogen peroxide but use some Savlon on the area. Also get it examined from a dermatologist if there is pain, warmth and any pus discharge because then there are chances that the wound may be infected.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

looks just like what mine started looking like and it was painful and it and the surrounding skin started to itch intensely now its painful again. I went back because after using antibiotic and bandages for 5 days..no improvement. I now am on antibiotics and ointment for possible infection. I knew this would happen. When ever I have any type of skin breachment this is what happens. And its always a slow healing time for me....I used benzalconium chloride (Bactine wound spray) to clean it for a few days, because I know of the cleaning techniques its the most gentle and knew not to use peroxide, didnt want to debride it myself. both locations on my body have the same problem. just need to be patient now. thought I had a fever from it yesterday. so I have also been given oral antibiotics as well. if the ointment starts to show improvement in 24 hours I will forgo the oral ab's