black mark on penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

black mark on penis

i had a black mark appear on my penis about a year and abit ago. it was flat started small got a little bigger but went after a week or so. it was on my foreskin and because it went i thought maybe it was nothing but it has just appeard again and im kinda worried now. ive had one one night stand and didnt use protection this was 4/5 years ago, im worried it may be warts?
Surely nothing to do with STD.A pic will help to give opinion.
This black mark can be due to broken capillaries under the skin,lentigene,freckle or genital wart.Lentigenes are harmless, flat, brown discolorations of the skin which usually occur in people older than 40 years of age.

I sincerely advise you to consult a dermatologist and get this spot examined to rule out the above possibilities one by one and form a confirmatory diagnosis.Treatment is different for all.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.Warm regards.

I am 17 years old, I have a dark black mark on my penis and its completely flat, it seems as if it is just bruising or something but it is a little oval shaped mark, it does not hurt when I touch it nor does it hurt when it rubs against things, it is just there and I have no idea about it.