black pepper like specks under skin on my penis
On the shaft of my penis, just above the circumsision line, i noticed four pepper flake specks that seemed to be under my skin. one of them had the same width as the others, but was about three times as long. i was able to remove two of them with my fingernail, they looked like little black pepper flakes. i was able to get most of the long one, but a cant get the remaining particle, and the fourth one seemed to be imbedded. the pthers easily popped out with a little jostling. it reminded me of scabies, but there are no bumps and no itching, and when i had scabies there was no way i could get the black things out like that. is it some kind of fungus? i had unprotected sex a week and a half ago with someone i definately should have used a condom with. i see a doctor friday, but ive been paranoid, and i am expecting the worst.
by the way, they are the size of a needle point

In the presence of a significant sexual history, STD's may need to be ruled out first. In your case, you have not mentioned of any discharge, pain, redness or swelling. This may suggest that the present condition may actually be a superficial skin condition. A fungal infection may not be likely here as this usually presents with a well demarcated redness and even associated itchiness and scaling. A microscopic evaluation of the scales may be done to help rule out a fungal infection and scabies. At this point, avoid picking on the area. This may only cause further irritation. This does not sound like herpes or dermatitis. It is best to have this assessed objectively such as a culture or gram stain of scrapings from the affected skin.
my husband has this... by any chance did you find out what it was?
Hi did you find it. i have the same problem. whether ur husband is able to do sex normally