black seed inside skin on inner thigh

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

black seed inside skin on inner thigh

Hi all, I've encountered this problem twice in the past 2 years and I was curious as to what it was.

I noticed a tiny black spot on my inner thigh (both occasions on different locations), and they looked and felt like there was a small splinter in my skin. It bugged me so naturally, I tried to pull these "splinters" out by squeezing them out. The first time, one black seed with a small amount of thick pus came out and on the second time (which I squeezed out yesterday) FOUR black seeds came out one after another, all attached by a small string of thick pus-like stuff! It was like a chain of seeds just hidden under my skin.

This totally freaked me out. These black seeds were solid, and about the size of a sesame seed! The opening in my skin was only the size of a hair diameter. Initially I thought these were some sort of parasitic bug that lived under the skin, but I couldn't see anything when I looked closer.

Does anyone know what these black seed-like thingies are? Are they some sort of bug or just blackhead-like occurences?

Thanks for your time!
The symptoms are suggestive of a sebaceous cyst. It is a closed sac occurring just under the skin which contains a "pasty" looking substance called keratin. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.

Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected, then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

There are three black seeds like stuff which are white inside in the skin of my penis since 25 years . I'm 46 . I used to pull these small hard seed like stuff from the skin through squeezing the skin but one of them is not coming out since so many years . and its size is relative increase because I can't able to pull it from the skin. Ten years ago I used to go to the professor and a well renowned skin doctor who examined them and said these are the glands but they never hurts you . but I find them akward that's why I'm hesitated to marry. I have never involved in sex. And this stress leads me to think that I'm loosing my man power because all the time I'm getting tensed about it. Can someone help me. I use flologocid cream over the year but one of that seed like hard stuff is not coming out. I have no pain.  Thanks senan