black spot/lump on inside leg
I noticed a black lump on my inside thigh. It is small, about 1/2 cm.  At first I thought it was a blood blister and then maybe a tick.
But I am a bit concerned since it seems to be getting a little bigger. I am on coumindin and maybe that has done something to my leg? My last INR was 2.5.
There was never anything there before so I noticed it right away.
thanks for any help
Kristin
i have the same thing i think. it started off flat and was black and round with no discolouration around it and about 2~3 weeks no it randomly has a red circle around it as if its an infection and the block dot has gron outwards covering a tiny bit more of a area and after last night it has popped out and is tanding out and the pain when i walk is intense i have not seeked medical adviced about this as of yet but if anything could be suggested to be i'd be grateful
i have that same symptom.where i have a dark spot on my left leg but its not bumpy.it only gets bumpy if i scratch on it..i think that maybe i got it from the gym..i have gone to the doctors and asked them if their is anything i can do or what it is but they dont know what it is or what to do..