black spot on my penis shaft under the skin

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Hi , I was hoping for some help...i have a black spot on my penis shaft under the skin...there is just 3 or 4 and it is about the size of the point of a needle.it hasn't gotten any bigger or smaller. They do not cause any pain or discomfort and are not bumps and are not raised out at all. Any ideas of what this is? If it is normal?  

This is just fyi...
I got tested for HIV 3 times over the course of a year (4month, 6 months, and 1 year.  All negative).

RX
Your symptoms are suggestive of penile melanosis. It is a beniign macular hyperpigmentation of the penile shaft and/or glans (glands). You cannot remove them at home. Cryosurgery using liquid nitrogen and laser are the main treatment modalities. For that you need to consult a dermatologist.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing. Kind regards.

Bunch of thanks for your kind reply. Its something related to penile cancer ? Also how serious this problem ? I am really very much worried ..please..
Also its not only single spot i can see 5 to 6 but very small size.
Please help me.Is this something serious ?
..Tomorrow i have an appt with dermatologist....
Since you have mentioned that you have 3-4 such spots, so the other possibility is of Fordyce spots. They are small, painless, pale spots or bumps 1 to 3 mm in diameter that may appear on the shaft of the penis. The spots are a form of ectopic sebaceous gland, and are not known to be associated with any disease or illness and are of cosmetic concern only. Both penile melanosis or Fordyce spots are not symptomatic of penile malignancy and are harmless.

I sincerely hope it helps. Take care and regards.
Thanks a lot Dr..
You ae welcome..
Hello
My pence lower side of the head near the black color together with small grains are six or seven. They do not give me any trouble, nor are large chuty. Very upset. Please advise me