black spots under breasts
I have two small spots, one on underside of each breast, in exact same location on both breasts. Spots are very dark, almost black and where the breast lies against the chest wall when not wearing a bra. Sometimes feel hard, kind of  like a cyst, sometimes not. Could this be caused by pressure from not wearing a bra? They are not open sores and do not ooze, bleed or hurt.

It is difficult to be able to say from the description given by you, whether the spots are due to the pressure caused due to not wearing the bra. These black spots can be caused by a variety of factors like dermatitis, fungal infection to perhaps even cancer (involving the breast or the skin). This would depend on several patient factors like age, medical history, etc.

I would advise you consult a dermatologist for your concern so that a proper evaluation can be done, including any investigations such as biopsy, if the doctor feels.
Do write in about your follow-up with your doctor.

Take care.