Aa
A
A
Close
black stuff coming from pores
Hi,
I have never consulted a doctor as this is very embarrasing. I first noticed it with a pore on the upper part of my back. It looked like a black head and I tried to burst it and this black dirt like substance started oozing out and the more I squeezed the more it came out. I showed my husband and he noticed huge pores and as he squeezed my back more black stuff started to ooze out. It is no dirt, it is almost like a mud or tar substance. Yesterday, under my arm I noticed what looked like a inverted skin tag, so I tried to pull it up. As I squeezed this ball of black stuff came out of the pore under my arm. It was different from the black oozing stuff in my back in a way that it did not seperate or smear on the tissue. It stayed in a hard ball but it had the same smelly odor as the stuff that ooze from my pores. I have noticed this for over several years and it is really embarrasing. Does anyone have any idea what is going on with me. If I have a big pore that appears open, I can produce this stuff at will with a squeeze, this is gross and  want it gone.
Cancel
5 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi there, I also had(and probably still have) the same thing on my back(right shoulder blade) and after that one time a friend, to my horror, squeezed out the stuff(for more than a half hour) till blood came out I've been too scared to squeeze it again incase the stuff is still in there. did you find a solution/ answer to your query?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Still have not found a solution. My husband has been trying different things but nothing yet. We are now trying back exfoliations. I will keep you posted. You are not alone. We have squeezed the stuff out as well but it comes back.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hi, this has never been a problem for me before, but today I found a spot exactly what you are talking about on my face. I have just been doing a bit of research and I found a website with a discussion forum that had a few people who the exact same problem. One of them actually managed to find a name for this: chromhidrosis. Here us the website that I found incase you want to look yourself: http://www.skincaretalk.com/t/16680/blue-black-something-in-pores
It also has suggestions on how to treat it :) I hope it helps
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromhidrosis
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
so i have what looks to be a black head
on the side of my breast i have popped it several
times and what comes out looks like a small piece
of dirt or dead skin. it does not smell or hurt
but everytime i pop it it grows bigger and i am very concerned
could this be cancer? anyones comments would be
awsome thank you.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I had one on my leg. It isn't cancer. Try squeezing more under it than around it if you get me. A little pod looking thing popped out when I squeezed it a different way. The area has since healed. The scar has not yet faded but is fading. It has not returned. I don't know why they appear, there have been no bad reactions to this solution. It is definitely natural and as far as I can see, visually displeasing but not dangerous.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources