black stuff coming from pores

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

black stuff coming from pores

I have never consulted a doctor as this is very embarrasing. I first noticed it with a pore on the upper part of my back. It looked like a black head and I tried to burst it and this black dirt like substance started oozing out and the more I squeezed the more it came out. I showed my husband and he noticed huge pores and as he squeezed my back more black stuff started to ooze out. It is no dirt, it is almost like a mud or tar substance. Yesterday, under my arm I noticed what looked like a inverted skin tag, so I tried to pull it up. As I squeezed this ball of black stuff came out of the pore under my arm. It was different from the black oozing stuff in my back in a way that it did not seperate or smear on the tissue. It stayed in a hard ball but it had the same smelly odor as the stuff that ooze from my pores. I have noticed this for over several years and it is really embarrasing. Does anyone have any idea what is going on with me. If I have a big pore that appears open, I can produce this stuff at will with a squeeze, this is gross and  want it gone.
Hi there, I also had(and probably still have) the same thing on my back(right shoulder blade) and after that one time a friend, to my horror, squeezed out the stuff(for more than a half hour) till blood came out I've been too scared to squeeze it again incase the stuff is still in there. did you find a solution/ answer to your query?
Still have not found a solution. My husband has been trying different things but nothing yet. We are now trying back exfoliations. I will keep you posted. You are not alone. We have squeezed the stuff out as well but it comes back.
Hi, this has never been a problem for me before, but today I found a spot exactly what you are talking about on my face. I have just been doing a bit of research and I found a website with a discussion forum that had a few people who the exact same problem. One of them actually managed to find a name for this: chromhidrosis. Here us the website that I found incase you want to look yourself: http://www.skincaretalk.com/t/16680/blue-black-something-in-pores
It also has suggestions on how to treat it :) I hope it helps
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromhidrosis
so i have what looks to be a black head
on the side of my breast i have popped it several
times and what comes out looks like a small piece
of dirt or dead skin. it does not smell or hurt
but everytime i pop it it grows bigger and i am very concerned
could this be cancer? anyones comments would be
awsome thank you.