bleeding/blocked sweat pore?

im a 20y old female from Australia. For a couple of years i've had a permanent little red dot in the centre of my nose. It looks like a permanent tiny bloodied scar most of the time and is more of a aesthetic nuisance than anything else most of the time. However when i squeeze/***** it occasionally (when it seems redder/brighter) blood has come gushing out of it that takes several minutes of pressure to stop and it's alot for what seems to be such a small mark. I had it checked out briefly by a doctor who said it was just a blocked sweat gland. I have googled it but have never come across any info that relates to these bleeding. Any ideas?
From the symptoms that it is discharging blood and not pus,I would like to rule out hemangioma or angioma.A hemangioma is a congenital benign tumor or vascular malformation of endothelial cells (the cells that line blood vessels).Females are more prone to get it. The mainstay of treatment is oral corticosteroid therapy but in resistant cases, surgical excision may also be needed. Cherry angiomas are made up of clusters of tiny capillaries at the surface of the skin, forming a small round dome ("papule"), which may be flat topped.

When they first develop, they may be only a tenth of a millimeter in diameter and almost flat, appearing as small red dots.P

I would suggest an examination by a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.