bleeding sores
I have a sore in my navel that is bleeding. Now have one on my tale bone that hurts and bleeding and another one coming up on my ear. They look like aking break down areas. No puss or fever. Have lost a lot of weight in past few months. What is going on?
It looks like these bleeding sores are cysts or boils. At the tail bone it is common to find a pilonidal cyst. To confirm the diagnosis what needs to be done is a bacterial cell culture of the discharge and blood from the sores. Also your blood sugar levels need to be checked as multiple discharging sores are found often in diabetes.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.