bleeding
i have had a rash for seven weeks. now im getting like scratch marks on my leg for no reason and it starts bleeding for no reason then scabs up. im not scratching this is a non itchy rash. there are also small dots on the skin that bleed for no reason. the rash on my back is spreading and now is on butocks. the rash on buttocks is small dark colored circles. i can also see small tiny red dots on skin.
Wow sounds like what I have!! If you get any info. can you please let me know?? Thanks Cara
One possibility that needs to be ruled out is cutaneous larva migrans. It is caused by nematode parasites and presents as erythematous tunnels that are 2- to 3-mm wide and track 3-4 cm from the penetration site and non specific dermatitis. The second possibility is of anemia and deficiency of vitamins C, K, B12, or folic acid. Try taking iron tablets and multivitamins for some days and see if the symptoms improve.

If the symptoms persist or are severe then please consult a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.