blister like bumps on hands and arms
Hi. I noticed I have these little blister looking bumps on the back side of my hands and all the way up to my elbows. I thought they were little sweat pimples on my arms and when i tried to scrape them they just bled. The ones on my hands dont pop like a blister does....and the ones on my arms just bleed....they arent red so its not a hive or rash......i dont think.....i just noticed them over the past couple of days and Im not sure what they are. Anyone know what it could/might be??? by the way im 22....if they age matters....
These small blister like bumps can be due to pompholyx, contact dermatitis or porhyria cutanea tarda. Wash the areas and do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone as dermacort), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).But they are available under prescription and should be taken only after consulting a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.