blister on toe
i have something like a blister on my toe. When i stuck a needle in it to try and bust it a thick clear fluid came out. Ive done this several times and it keeps coming back. The last time i did it i was able to tear the skin back a little and it looked like a small pit in the bottom. It isn't sore until i mash on it.
I cannot confirm a diagnosis without examination, but it can be foot blisters or fibromas.

When a foot is hot and sweaty, the sock sticks to the foot. The sock and foot then rub against each other and the inside of the shoe causing blisters to appear. Plantar fibromas are firm, nodular masses which occur single or in clusters.

Wear shoes that fit properly and keep feet as dry as possible. Wearing wet shoes, boots and socks will increase your chance of developing blisters. So change socks regularly and use foot powder to help keep your feet dry. If the blisters still persist then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist/podiatrist.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep us posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.