blisters on feet keep spreading

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

blisters on feet keep spreading

I keep getting blisters on my feet they seem to be spreading very painful and itchy. what can this be I have like 10 on one foot and now they seem to be appearing on my other foot.

This discussion is related to pinprick blisters on hands and feet.

You could be allergic to some unknown substance or this could be sweat rash or some infection.

Do you have any other associated symptoms?

What work do you do? Are your feet exposed to any chemicals or soaps or detergents etc?

You could wash the area several times daily and apply calamine lotion at the sites. Take oral antihistamine medications like loratadine or cetrizine for your symptoms.

Try to find out the cause of your symptoms or any factors that aggravate the rash. Consult a skin specialist for a clinical examination.

Let us know about how you are doing and what your doctor advises.

Regards.

I am a CNA, which means I'm on my feet for at least eight hours a day. The blisters are very big and uncomfortable, I bought Dr Scholls blister treatment but it doesn't seem to be helping, thank you for your advice I am going to give it a try. Could these blisters get infected, someone suggested I use antibacterial cream but I can't find it anywhere.

There is always a possibility of the blisters getting infected - you could apply neosporin ointment at the sites.

But it would be best to consult your doctor for a clinical examination and to find out the cause of your symptoms.

Glad the post was of some help to you.

Do keep us updated on how you are doing and if you have any other doubts.

Regards.
i have the same problem. It started with one blister and spread rapidly on the same foot in less then a week. the skin is now dry and that foot seems to possibly be healing, but i now have 1 blister on the other foot, so i will cover it with a band aid for now and hopefully will not spread.

did you find any cures?