blisters on hands and feet
I've had some small clear blisters that pop up on my hands and feet for over a year now.   They seem to come up in small patches and tend to dry out and itch.  They clear up from time to time and come and go, but cover more area on my hands than they did originally.  I'm just curious what I can do to clear this up.  I've tried fungal cream, but no luck at all.  
Your symptoms are suggestive of dyshidrotic eczema. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate eczema a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone as dermacort), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide). Eczema can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin.

If still the symptoms do not improve then please get a clinical examination done by a dermatologist.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.