blisters on my left foot

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

blisters on my left foot

Im a 29 year old woman. A year ago a discovered a little itchy blister on the palm of my foot. After a while it dissapeared by itself. After some weeks i noticed many small blister like that first one on the top of my toe. The blisters were filled with liquid and had what appeared to be small red dots inside, which become very itchy, specially during the night time.
Once this bubbles craked and the liquid spread to the skin, the skin seemed to get worst and more small dots appeared. After several weeks using hydrocortison cream the bubbles dissapeared, but reapered in other places around my foot (on the sides). At the moment i have a big area of my foot with very small bumps and red dry skin and im not sure what to do with it. I have also noticed that once in a while i get very tinny blisters on the palm of one of my hands...so i suppose whatever this is, it might be contageous!  I have visited several doctors in different countries in Europe that have precribed different creams, but nothing  helped.
Im getting very frustrated about this situation and i would like to have an answer to what it is so i can treat it properly.
Do you have any suggestions to what it may be?
The symptoms are suggestive of pompholyx. Pompholyx primarily involves the hands and fingers and then may involve the feet. The first stage is acute and presents as itchy blisters on the hands, fingers and toes. Then the chronic stage shows more peeling, cracking, or crusting. Then the skin heals up, or the blistering may start again. The exact cause is not known and excessive sweating can be one of the reasons.
The exact cause is not known and excessive sweating can be one of the reasons. But some triggers like allergic reaction to soaps, detergents, foods, latex, nickel etc may trigger the symptoms. Apply some calamine lotion on the affected area and keep the area well moisturized. Use only thin applications of moisturizer ointments as excessive amounts of ointment may restrict breathing of the skin and aggravate the condition.

Topical steroids can be applied but they are available under prescription. Moreover to prevent infection, topical antibiotics may be needed. I suggest you to consult a dermatologist and get it evaluated.