blisters on palms of hands
I have small blister like bumps on the palms of my hands and on the tips of a couple of fingers... I started noticing them after I helped with yard work.  they are very sore to the touch and the skin on them is tough, not like usual blisters.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be friction blisters or contact dermatitis. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful. If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist. Calluses have to be ruled out.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep posted in case you have any additional queries. Kind regards.