blood blister breast
please understand that I live on welfare and have no medical insurance for myself so be aware of my desperation for an actual idea of what might be going on...I have, in the past three months had some very small pea size blood blisters under my left breast. I popped the first one that ever appeared and it went away for a couple of months now it is back and brought 2 friends...I have had issues all of my life with the vessles immediately under the skin creating small dime size red blemishes with a bright red spot in the exact middle but I have never had blood blisters before and I believe that I had one on my toe that I thought was unrelated. I really do not believe that it is any kind of breast cancer but i am still verry worried. please help :)

This discussion is related to small, subdermal 'blisters'.
I have blood blisters everywhere just about. The dr told me it was a hereditary thing. I have little tiny ones and big ones. He told me the big one I have on my leg is a vein that is at the top of the skin. If it is just blood blisters then it is no big deal health wise. They bother me as to how they look. Are you fair skinned? I am and so it a lot of my family on my Dad's side as well as my brother. My brother has one on his eyelid that has been there for years. Since it is on such thin skin it has enlarge actually I'd say sagging and he never got it removed. Where it is I would have to do something with it. I guess they can't really remove them, but I guess they have to cauterize them when they are larger to close the vein or whatever blood vessel brought it up to begin with. RJ

Without examination,confirming a diagnosis is tough but it sounds like pyogenic granuloma.Its exact cause is unknown but it is more commonly found in women esp head, neck, extremities, and upper trunk.Different treatments like sclerotherapy, chemical cauterization,cryotherapy and laser excision have been found to be useful.

Is this blood filled blister painful?If yes,then it can be a boil.
Other possibilities are angioendothelioma,hemangioendothelioma or hemangioma.
I sincerely advise you to consult a dermatologist and get it examined.

I hope that helps. Please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.

thank you for your input...I will keep an eye on it. If it gets worse I will see then what to do...believe it or not it is the least of my ailments but it did scare me
If any of you find a red blood blister on your breast PLEASE insist on a mammogram and any other appropriate screening - even if you doctor tells you it is nothing.  I was told by doctors, nurses, radiologists, dermatologists that this was nothing to worry about and that it was most likely a bug bite.  A mammogram only revealed an unrelated 0.8 cm lobular cancer.  I will save you the details but it wasn't until surgery that they figured out that I also had invasive lobular cancer, invasive ductal cancer, and ductal cancer in situ.  It's very likely that the blood blister was caused by the ductal cancer.