blood blister looking thing
I have a small blood blister looking thing on the bridge of my nose that has been there for some months.  If i scratch it it bleeds and won;t stop for ages, it then just goes back to a small blood blister.  If you press it it just goes white. Can this be some form of skin cancer. Sorry I am paranoid.
It can be a blood blister or pyogenic granuloma. Blood blister is a type of blister that forms when subdermal tissues and blood vessels are damaged without piercing the skin. Please don’t mess with it and apply cold compresses, soak the blister in Epsom salt and try to avoid its rupture. If the blister breaks, quickly rinse the area and apply an antiseptic such as neosporin. It is not recommended to break a blister because it may often lead to infection.

If the symptoms worsen or persist then please consult a dermatologist.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.