blood blister

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

blood blister

i have a few blood blisters on vagina i popped with a pin and it bled but still very hard and full what is the cause and treatment?
Blood blister is a type of blister that forms when subdermal tissues and blood vessels are damaged without piercing the skin. Give rest to the part, apply cold compresses, soak the blister in Epsom salt and avoid its rupture. If the blister breaks, quickly rinse the area and apply an antiseptic such as neosporin. It is not recommended to break a blister because it may often lead to infection.

If the symptoms worsen or persist then please consult a dermatologist.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.
last night i discover this bump in my labia manora and i noticed wheni squeezed it blood came out..this morning i put a very hot cloth on it and repeatedly squeezing it  more and more blood cam out..i think i have gotten most of it out ..is this herpes or just something that was caused through sexual contact or very dry..i do shave once or twice month there ...not daily...please help..with answers..i did talk to my bf about it he said to leave it alone but i worried about disease and passing things on.. i just going on my 3 yr relationship and going very well. looking forward for a good future with good health..