blood blisters(red spots on chest,breast & neck}

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I have blood blisters popping up on my chest breast and neck also some raised molelike skin . Is this a sign or symptom of something or a skin problem? I also noticed a round noticeanle vein under armpit and breast,I also have a lump over my left clavicle,could that be related to it? Any advice or help would help...Thanks  pattymac
Avatar_dr_f_tn

For how long have you noted this?

The bump that you have noted in your left clavicle, would you say that this is soft, hard, tender or painful?

Is there any redness over the bump?

At this point , we can not tell if these conditions are related to each other. I suggest that you have this assessed by your internist. The reddish bumps over the chest should be further evaluated. They may be infectious such as a folliculitis or an underlying vascular problem may also present with a red rash.

Do you do a complete breast examination?
Vannessa, I have had the lump over my left clavicle for over a year it is large enough to be noticeable by other people.When I first noticed it it was soft and a little tender.I showedit to my Dr and she felt it and said it was a fatty tumour and nothing to worry about,but now its firm hard lump and very tender all the time.There isnt any redness over the lump.The  reddish bumps dont really look like a rash,they are spread out.I havent had a breast exam in 3 years.I havent really had a Dr in a couple of years,my Dr before that was great but he moved and I have just went to a walk in clinic or ER since then when I had to and now Im having  alot of problems with my health so I am going to find a regular Dr next week.I have been having some other problems that might also be related .I went to the ER twice in the last 5 weeks the first time I was very weak but couldnt sleep for pain in my left arm neck and chest .The Er Dr said my potassium was low and gave me potassium and sent me home.In the next few days I started feeling extremely weak,I didnt have the arm and neck pain anymore but some chest pain,I got a bad pressure on the right side of the back of my head and I went to sleep when I woke up My whole head was in severe pain and pressure ,neck sweating and stiffness,It sounded like I was hearing thru a tunnel,Blurred visioin,seeing spots,dizzy,nausea. I went to the ER and they did a c t scan head and a Lumbar puncture,They said test were okay and I had a severe migraine.I went home and laid in  severe head pain for 2 weeks,muscle spasms all over,I couldnt raise my head,severe weakness,nausea vomiting sweating,a stange fluttering sensation close to left ovary,chest pain,Im doing alot better now but I still having some chest pain brain fog dizziness headaches musle spasms very weak.I dont know if this has anything to do with my original question but Im really wondering why all of this is happening...SORRY SO LONG! I really appreciate your help and any advice would be great...THanks..Pattymac