blood clot and spider veins on penis
3 months ago I pinched top middle side of penis shaft when flaccid drying with towel. I instantly noticed a small bulge of blood under skin and some blood creating branches from it, I presume to create alternative flow because of injury. seen two urologists, although awaiting to be scanned and they tell me all 'normal' but normal is a regular constant state and it was not like this before. my dorsal vein looks more prominent, more so after sex and long standing.

since the injury i ache down there a lot, have increasing spider veins where there were none before all emanating from original injury point which has not improved since it occurred. have rested for two 4 week periods resuming sex both times as urologist said ok, although I know different. also taken ibuprofen and citruline malate. I can get full erections but cannot have sex with any force and vigour as I could before injury and I ache greatly after. also internal itching feeling throughout last 3 months inside penis by injury. crossing my legs even increases ache. the veins are increasing I number and the older ones are enlarging noticeably. I'm being told its al-right but i know different

been told not Mondors but I know something not right and this clot has not gone and spider veins increase, ache persists

any ideas please?
These can be due to penile varicose veins or Monor’s disease. It is superficial thrombophlebitis of the penis. This is an inflammatory reaction to a clot within the vein. This subsequently causes blockages and dilation of the vein. It is typically painless, but can be painful. In studies, patients were noted to have thrombophlebitis after a prolonged sexual act with or without intercourse. It was described as cord-like thickening of the superficial penile veins.

Diagnosis can be confirmed by ultrasound.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.