blue spot on foot
a "healthy", female, teenager, has a bright blue spot on her foot. No other symptoms.no pain. It is round, seems to sit on top of the skin, looks just like she stepped in blue pen ink. She says she has not put anything on her skin. She has 3 tiny grey spots towards the heel of the same foot, which she claims were bright blue at first also.
2 other girls (all same school/marching band/friends)( the 2 girls are non-identical twins) also are telling me they had the same thing happen to them 2 weeks ago, but I have not witnessed theirs. Thoughts/concerns?
Thanks!
For such a blue spot, blue nevus also needs to be ruled out. It is a type of melanotic nevus which is non cancerous but needs to be examined carefully as it can turn malignant.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.