boil on my inner thigh?
I have a boil that keeps coming up on my inner thigh, I notice it only comes up after I get finished playing sports or running it isn't there or at least not swolen until after I am finished and it is very painful... inside it contains clear liquid,pus,and blood. I have a hard time believing it is a prob. with not washing because i use anti bacterial soaps and shower 2 times a day very well i might add. can anybody help?

This discussion is related to Boils/Cycts on Inner, Upper Thighs.
Boils are caused by infection of the hair follicle by staph aureus.Hair follicles that are blocked by greasy creams, petroleum jelly, or similar products are more vulnerable to infection. Bacterial skin infections can be spread by shared cosmetics or washcloths, close human contact, or by contact with pus from a boil or carbuncle.

Apply warm compresses on the boil and keep the area clean.Drainage of the boil is done only when it becomes soft and forms a head.Take some over the counter pain reliever like ibuprofen and consult a doctor for examination and antibiotics prescription.Sometimes an incision and drainage may have to be done if the carbuncle forms an abscess.If there are recurrent boils,then pls get your blood sugar levels estimated.
Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.

Thank you very much for your help the warm compresses help with the pain alot!!! its just so annoying that it comes up in the exact same spot and is virtually non existent untill i run and exercise within an hour it gets huge....